Feast of Unleavened Bread 2007 — Day 1 Continue reading Why Are We to Eat Unleavened Bread?
Yeast is commonly seen as a symbol for pride, something bad. Why does God command us to not eat leavened bread for seven days after Passover then at Shavuot (Pentecost) command that He be offered two loaves of leavened bread? How is the answer to this paradox found in Yeshua’s cryptic instruction to His disciples to beware of the “yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees”? Continue reading Matthew 16 — Good or bad “yeast”?
Teacher: Daniel Agee [contact]
- How did Yehoshua (Joshua) punish the Gibeonites for their ruse?
- How did that punishment end up being a great blessing?
- What were the Gibeonites really up to, according to the Hebrew?
- If I enter an agreement with someone based on a fraud, is one bound to it?
- Why did Joshua go along with the deal?
- Weren’t they violating G-d’s command to kill all in Canaan?
- Wouldn’t killing the Gibeonites violate the Third Commandment in taking G-d’s Name in vain because the Gibeonites appealed to G-d in their ruse?
- What are the levels of importance of the 10 commandments and the Canaan law?
- How did King Saul make the wrong decision by attacking the Gibeonites?
- Why didn’t Joshua consult God when the Gibeonite "ambassadors" come to him?
- How did the "ambassadors" stroke the egos of Joshua and the leaders?
- How many mistakes has Joshua made so far?
- What were the reasons for the mistakes?
- What were the areas G-d told Joshua to "be strong, and courageous"?
- What did Moses do when he or others had a question?
- How did the Gibeonites know the Israelites would uphold the deal?
- What techniques did the Canaanites use against Israel during the conquest?
- Why was it in the Gibeonites’ best interests to try the ruse in the first place?
- What did they know and understand?
Feast of Unleavened Bread 2007
Speaker: Richard Agee
Learn how to see Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus) in the קרבנות qorbanot (offerings, sacrifices) presented at the Tabernacle of Israel on each ראש חדש Rosh Chodesh (New Moon), פסח Pesakh (Passover) and שבעות Shavu’ot (Pentecost).
These monthly and annual memorials of God’s action pointed forward to what Yeshua would do.
Learn how to see Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus) in the תמיד tamid (continual, morning and evening) and שבת Shabbat (Sabbath) offerings.
These daily and weekly memorials of God’s action pointed forward to what Yeshua would do and is doing.