This recipe comes to us from the late John Christopher, N.D. He was asked during a seminar to help people naturally overcome the bubonic plague or similar illness if access to traditional medical care was limited because of a catastrophe. The recipe he developed became known colloquially as “plague remedy.”
This recipe has proliferated all over the Internet over the past 10 years. People gather together in plague remedy clubs to make these recipes in bulk for members, because some of the steps can be time-consuming.
Commercial preparations of this recipe can be purchased online for $60 per pint. The work involved goes into the price.
However, the beauty of this recipe is that whether you are making one gallon or 10 gallons, the recipe takes about the same amount of time to make. You are simply limited by the same amount of time to make. You are simply limited by the amount of herbs and the size of your kitchen stove.
The recipe we’re showing you here makes a gallon of remedy, which would cost $480 if you bought this amount in a store or online.
Culinary captain: Ellie Agee. Host and narrator: Tammy.
Recent posts in Health
Recent posts in Life With God
- Receiving judgment: Learning from the struggles God sends - August 22nd, 2017
- Children's aids: Torah coloring pages - June 17th, 2017
- Numbers 8–12: The LORD calls, but will we answer? - June 25th, 2016
- God 'cuts off' parts of House of God to promote growth - October 12th, 2014
- How do we make the God's words honorable? - September 20th, 2014
- Luke 21:34-22:6: Guard your heart; It's later than you think - August 30th, 2014
- Phillipians 2:1-11: Regard others better than yourself - August 16th, 2014
- Real meaning of "Eye for an Eye": God's lessons in peace-making - August 2nd, 2014
- Lassoing lashon ha-ra (evil tongue): Grappling with gossip and slander in God's family - July 19th, 2014
- Lessons in Communicating With God: Lesson 2, part 1: Learn how to pray from Messiah (Luke 11:1-13) - July 7th, 2012
- Lessons in Communicating With God: Lesson 1: Rebel against distraction (Luke 10:38-42) - June 23rd, 2012
- Sermon on the Mount: Yeshua and the Torah on adultery and divorce - October 8th, 2011
- Guarantee your place in the Kingdom of God - July 23rd, 2011
- Firstfruits of the Kingdom of God illuminate a dark Earth - July 9th, 2011
- Forgiveness: God's requirements to forgive others - May 21st, 2011
- 1st John 1–3 — What the Apostle John tells us about fellowship - September 30th, 2010
- Acts 3 — Peter's second Pentecost plea for repentance - June 21st, 2008
- The Truth About Tithe - October 6th, 2007
- Sukkot: Learning Holy Living Through the Feasts of the LORD - October 2nd, 2007
- Sukkot: Anger Without Sin - September 28th, 2007