Hallel Fellowship has been celebrating Purim, the Feast of Lots recorded at the end of the Bible book of Esther, with a dramatic reading of the book with pantomime. The fellowship has developed an hourlong version of the book.
If you can’t view the embedded slideshow, visit the Photos page.
Recent posts in Purim
- Studies and resources on Purim (Feast of Lots in the book of Esther) - February 28th, 2015
- Question: How are the main people in the book of Esther also thematically tied to other people in the Bible? - March 18th, 2013
- Messianic symbols, message in the Book of Esther - February 23rd, 2013
- Structure of the Book of Esther points to messianic prophecy - February 19th, 2011
- Purim — God loads the purim for His glory - February 27th, 2010
- Purim — an interactive condensed drama from the book of Esther - February 27th, 2010
- 'Esther's Legacy' — a historical look at numerous assaults against Jews and the response from by-standers - March 15th, 2009
- Purim — Book of Esther tells a never-old tale of hatred against God's blessed servants - March 14th, 2009
- Reflections on Purim, the Feast of Lots in the book of Esther - February 23rd, 2008
- Purim (Festival of Lots): The "hidden" holy day - March 3rd, 2007